Thursday, December 8, 2016

Have you met our friend Kitty Courtney?

So being a Nerd Thug has its perks.  Obviously we know everything and we reek of awesome-ness at all times, that's awesome-ness I promise, and sometimes we meet and make friends with some of the most beautiful models in Texas, like Kitty Courtney.






So I had the privilege of sitting down with her and having a conversation.  Yeah, I sat down with her...




Cory DLG:  "How long have you been modeling?"
Kitty: "I’ve actually only been modeling for about a year now. Maybe a few months more. I had been following Lucky Devil Pinups for a few days when the guy who operates it noticed me, and started to look at my own pictures. He said “you need to be in front of my camera!” and after meeting for some BBQ, which would later be a staple of our shoots, I decided to give it a shot. After our first shoot, he posted the pictures on his fan-page and they went nuts. Ha ha ha They really liked me!"




Cory DLG: "So now you're making a calender?  How did that come about?"
Kitty:  "The calendar came up after a few of my fans mentioned it. I decided to ask them who all would be interested in buying one and I had plenty of people say they would. So, I got in touch with some friends in the printing business and we started getting to work. Making sure each month had a special picture, and was Pinup themed."




Cory DLG: "Talk to me about nerding out, what do you nerd out about?"
Kitty: "Outside of Pinup stuff, I’m pretty obsessed with whales and dolphins. I’m a huge advocator for protesting Sea World and aquariums that keep Cetaceans in captivity. One day I hope to work closely with them and do all that I can to prevent more from being put into captivity."

So that sums up the conversation, contact Kitty Courtney on facebook to see about getting one of those hot fire calendars!

#talkingnerdy2you  

No comments:

Post a Comment