Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Some fun things!

Hey Nerds!

So I got a funny email yesterday congratulating me on my six month anniversary with the Universal Life Church Ministries and it reminded me, I am indeed, a Reverend.  The short version is I got ordained online to wed two of my close friends at their crazed request, and the shorter version is, I'm ordained and you're probably not.

Another cool thing is about ten years ago I wanted to be a comic creator, I still do, but I realized I don't have the funds to keep working on stuff and keep doing it totally on my own (i was waiting tables at the time and trust me, I'm not a good waiter).  Check out this book I did make, it's a one shot and I still think it's funny.

Another Day At The Office

Also this week I had another article ran on Sports Map Houston, I'm loving writing these weekly wrestling round ups and I hope to kind of grow my writing career this year even more.  Anyway, check it out!

The Wrestling Report.

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment