Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 the year of the Blog

Welcome one and all to a brand new year, that's right is 2019 mother F'ers!!  Unless you do the chinese new year, in which case we've got some time to kill...

Still with me?!  Sweet, this is where Cory DLG gets his blog on, enter the mind of a man who may just be out of his mind.  Today I'm keeping it simple...

HERE'S SOMETHING YOU SHOULD WATCH

So one night I'm half asleep and I wake up to someone being funny on the TV and to my surprise it's something I've never seen before but it's funny, then it was actiony and then it was sad.... I was hooked.  And IT WAS ANIMATED.

Olan Rogers is credited as the creator and frankly the guy is dynamic, it's a great watch and here's the link.  So far the only place I've found it for streaming/online purchasing is Amazon Prime Video (that's a lot of words, AMPVi?), it should be checked out.

It's called FINAL SPACE!!

Check it out.

SOMETHING I SAID LATELY

On yesterday's show Joey Savage asked how I felt about the upcoming movie slate for 2019, it's around the 42 minute mark.

Check out my opinions because I'm amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment