Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Return of Young Justice

Hello Nerds!

The Talent here just popping in to talk one of my favorite properties of ALL TIME!  Young Justice.

Great comic, better cartoon and an integral part of every 90's teenager or 00's teenager experience depending on how you found them.  The comic was hyper exciting had fun art from guys like Humberto Ramos and was the cool younger kids that I guess would one day replace the Titans when the Titans got too old to be Teens...?  That part was never really explained.

If you're younger, than you know the criminally underrated cartoon, in all it's angtsy great teenage goodness!  The tragically short first season can be found right here.

Good news for fans of all formats, they're back!

DC Streaming premiered Season 3's first three episodes Friday and they're just as good, the tone remains consistent, the characters are clearly dealing with the first two seasons issues and things are entertaining.  I'm not a fan of how the app works, I hate that it isn't available in more places and I'm a little insulted that they charge $7.99 and now are sending Titans to Netflix, overall they're kind of pooping on their customers, BUT they brought back freaking Young Justice!!

And if you're a comics fan, Brian Michael Bendis is relaunching the title THIS WEEK!!!!  Wednesday get into your local nerd store and buy two copies cause you'll probably "SQUEE!!" the first one to death.  Bendis is the guy I trust to write young heroes, he nailed Ultimate Spider Man in the least R Kelly way possible and he was a major architect for a long time at Marvel.  Heck he just got thanked by the spider-verse creators at the Golden Globes by NAME and now he's launching Young Justice.  GET READY!!!

WHAT AM I WATCHING?

I suppose this week is a twofer, cause yeah, I'm watching Young Justice, but I also found something on Netflix that is well worth the watch, THE FIX!!!  The guys involved are all hilarious comics in their own right and they bring in a lot of new voices, it is funny as can be.  I out loud gut laughed multiple times, it's hilarious.  CHECK IT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment