Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Grinding.

Hey Nerds!

So like everyone else there are definitely days where I do not want to get out of bed and get the things done that I need to.  Just remember this, everyday you work on your goals gets you one day closer to nailing them!  Just keep grinding it out.

WHAT AM I WATCHING?

So this pains me greatly to do, but this week's recommendation is Young Justice: Outsiders.  The third season of the reincarnated animated series is at it's mid-season break and it's great.  Right now the only place you can find it unfortunately is on the DC Universe app/website which comes with a price tag of $8.99 a month and so far has two new shows on it but it has added the last two DC animated movies on their national release date.  I'm still not sure if you're getting a value from this app, but at the very least this show is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment