Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Motivation Time!

What's up Nerds!

Alright man, there's tons going on and honestly sometimes when there's a lot of stuff on the plate, it gets real easy to say "eh" and put stuff off, it's a habit I'm trying to break and I bet I'm not alone.  Then you see a guy do something in a new and inventive way and I'm back in!!





WHAT AM I READING?

This week I'm enjoying the first half of Rick Remender's run on Uncanny X-Force.  They do some awesome stuff bringing in elements of the fan favorite Age of Apocalypse, adding some cool story to the most under utilized X-Man from the original five, Angel.  Wolverine, Deadpool and Fantomex all have some wonderful character beats in this run and I highly recommend it.  Check it OUT!!

Peace Nerds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment