Thursday, January 3, 2019

Everyone has a price.

In honor of getting my first article of 2019 published on Sports Map Houston, we'll keep this one short and sweet and in honor of WWE.

Here's that time I had a very interesting conversation with The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase.

It's worth a listen just for his take on why leaving the WWE for the WCW was the worst decision for his career.

WHAT AM I READING?

Today I'm going to steer your attention to one of my favorite authors of all time Anne McCaffrey.  She wrote various series and was a massive influence on my love of dragons, time travel and strong female leads in fiction.  This is one of her lesser series but I strongly recommend starting with this one as it's the most grounded in modern earth as a starting point, it's Freedom's Landing.

The Freedom series follows a group of humans after an alien invasion, one of the ways this powerful alien race expands it's empire is by dumping unruly captives on uncolonized planets and just seeing how they do, this series follows one such group on one such planet and it's excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment