Wednesday, January 2, 2019

This year's motivation

What's up Nerds, this is Cory DLG and welcome back to my blog.

So yesterday we debuted the shorter more fun, light hearted version of the blog and we're going to bring it right down today.  Kidding, kind of.

For those who know me personally, they know my Dad passed November 4th last year, and he and I were a lot alike.  This isn't meant to be a downer post but more of an explanation post, he was one of my best friends and one of the most supportive guys but he also had a ton of bad habits and honestly those are the things that I see in myself that I need to break.  Those include writing, and putting myself out there creatively, it isn't that he never wanted me to do those things, it's that when I didn't push myself to do more he was ok with it, because I was ok with it.  NOT his fault, but totally my fault.

So that being said, I'm working on my weight, I'm pushing myself creatively and I have goals this year that exceed my current grasp.  All that being said, one of our first guests in the studio (something I'm SO grateful he got to see) was Dad, check out the DLG Takeover.

WHAT ARE YOU READING?

So this was a crazy cool storyline, massive epic stakes, cool villains and its always fun to see all these iterations of, of course, Spider-Man!  Spider-Verse, the complete trade was a great read and sets up some cool beats for all of these different spiders, thwip on over and read it!

I totally loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment